Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Update 2013

I have  tried many Linux distributions in the past but, I am now running Zorin OS. I think this distro is one I will stick with for a while to come. The blogging or writing I used to do on many blog networks has slowed down. My opinion of the online experience is much different when I first started surfing the web.
Why does it seem these days people are going crazy, the economy is not the greatest this is true, should we lower ourselves to the level of criminals, city officials abusing there power or taking more money than they should in groups agreeing together to steal tax payers money that supposed to be used to help the city. What happen to accountability; integrity; commitment has those values gone down the drain like waste material? Fathers/Husbands shooting their whole family cause they would rather die than live by lower means, kids taking experimental drugs is nothing new but, I heard one normal kid took some new drug thats legal but, had this kid seeing things that was not there and believing it was real. The one news clip that seen that really was hard to believe was this stock broker who ripped so many people/companies the world was in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment