Sunday, June 10, 2012

My new linuxbox

I am so excited about it I just had to write something to tell the world or who ever reads my blog, why I am so excited. I had this Google linux special adition O.S. installed on my emachine desktop. I had been told that it was a 200 gb HD which it is just it only had 10 gigs left for me the new user which I paid 75 bux for it was a steal even with the work of formating the hard drive and at some point in time buy a fan it is not a bad deal. I just am glad it is mine and can do with it as I please!

Well,some time down the road & a few installations later i still like my desktop but, without internet it makes my excitment that once was fizzle to zilch. Everyone tells me  upgrade get a new one but, in the past losing my other desktop that took 5 mpnths to pay for makes me slow my decision on dumping it for the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment