Tuesday, January 1, 2013

coming back to blogger

I have been away from blogging working on my outdated desktop which kept me busy but i thomk it might not have been all thay productive as i wanted it to be. I could not convince my landlord to get internet and my alternative methods failed so maybe a laptop is more suitable but for now i have my mobile phone and it will have
to do. Well everyone i wanted to tell you that  Iinsralled a new and unfamiliar linux os called Xange but, really Fedora Linux in disguise. Oh,by the way I am just cracking

open this book from the library  called Android Unloaded. Learning new technology can be adventurous (my word) but, also rewarding as well.
Thursday I try tp instal Zorin linux but realized my system did not meet requirements. As of feburaty 15, 2013 I have tested out pc linux distro and it seems that a number of distro are adopting the kde enviroment which is stunning to lopk at but, the functionality I am not too favorable toward. I guess the gnome is more familiar to me. I might give it another try once I get a reliable pc. Thee only reason I tested it was one of the cohost of the going linux podcast kind of raved about its awesomeness. Now I know we have different tastes (the cohost). I then installed Ubuntu CE and three attemps of rebooting it after installation i was done, never seeing the desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment